In today’s economic climate business restructuring has become commonplace across most sectors, however for many organisations this still remains a difficult challenge. There are several different ways to go about rationalising a business, giving business owners freedom to reshape the business for future development and growth. However, if not carefully planned and executed, such processes can result in claims of unfair selection or dismissal, and can leave ‘survivors’ (remaining employees) feeling demoralised.
We can help you manage restructures and/or redundancy programmes effectively by supporting you through the correct procedures, whether this affects just one or a handful of individuals or is a "collective" redundancy affecting 20 or more employees.
Our redundancy and restructuring advice and support includes:
- Providing you with a legal framework and timeline to work through
- Helping you to complete and submit statutory notifications (where applicable)
- Supporting you with the consultation process
- Developing appropriate selection criteria for redundancies
- Handling dismissals
- Helping support the ‘survivors’
- Management training on legal obligations regarding redundancy and managing change
If you are in Northampton or the surrounding area and would like to benefit from our expert HR advice, contact us using the form on the right or call 01604 763494. You can also find a list of other HR services we offer on our human resources page.
Related Case Studies