HR Policies provide employees with a structure to promote consistency, fairness and legal compliance. They also provide managers with guidelines to help them manage employees.
HR Policies can be provided as stand-alone documents or a comprehensive suite of documents. They can also be incorporated into employee handbooks which are a useful way of providing information to employees on employment processes and Company values. We can create an employee handbook tailored to your organisation, or review your existing handbook and suggest updates and improvements.
A sample of some of the HR policies we can provide are shown below:
- Alcohol & Substance Misuse
- Bullying & Harassment
- Data Protection
- Driver Safety
- Email & Internet Use (including Social Media)
- Equal Opportunities & Diversity
- Family Friendly
- Flexible Working
- Health & Safety
- Redundancy & Redeployment
- Special Leave of Absence
- Sickness Absence
If you are in Northampton or the surrounding area and would like to benefit from our expert HR advice, contact us using the form on the right or call 01604 763494. You can also find a list of other HR services we offer on our human resources page.
Related Blog Posts
- Start As You Mean To Go On: The Importance of Onboarding and Induction Training
- Do you live by your values?
- Employment Policy Overload!
- A Hot Cup of Tea - And Other Benefits of Shared Parental Leave
- Keep Calm And Act Reasonably - Flexible Working Could Actually Work For Your Business
Related Case Studies