It's a game you never wanted to play. Even worse, no-one told you the rules.
The arrival of an Employment Tribunal claim form can have a devastating impact on the day-to-day running of your business, not to mention your bottom line.
Your priority is to minimise the disruption and cost to your business. That's our priority too. We're here to give you the employment tribunal advice and support you need.
When an employment tribunal (formerly known as an industrial tribunal) claim lands, you will undoubtedly have many questions:
- Did we do everything right? Does this person have a case?
- Do we have to respond and how do we write our defence?
- What do we need to do to prepare our defence?
- We're being asked by the Claimant to hand over documents that relate to the case - do we have to?
- How long will the case take to get to a hearing?
- Is there anything we can do to stop this case getting to a hearing?
- If we lose, how much will it cost us?
We can answer all of those questions and any others you may have about the employment tribunal process. With many years' experience, you can rely on our expertise to deliver the best possible result for you. We can provide you with expert tribunal advice every step of the way.
We will tailor an employment tribunal support package to suit your requirements and your budget. From light-touch advice at key stages of the case, to complete management of your defence from beginning to end.
If you are in Northampton or the surrounding area and would like to benefit from our expert employment law advice, contact us using the form on the right or call 01604 763494. You can also find a list of other employment law services we offer on our employment law page.
Related Blog Posts